Offering highly-innovative Presentation and Communication Skills Training to Corporate America for the past 31-years—this mind-blowing, eye-opening one-day ExecuProv workshop experience is fast-becoming one of the company’s most requested programs!
"Act Like You’re Five” is a day-long journey into your “professional soul” where you will tap into, and explore, your very own unique professional talent—talent you probably didn’t even know you had! Just like seasoned improv comedy players, who also go through this very profound and personal discovery process (when refining their true performance potential), you, too, will enjoy the benefit of these advanced concepts. The theories in this course are some of the lessons Founder, Cherie Kerr, has taught in her improv comedy masters programs for more than 35 years.
Attendees will learn the following:
- What really floats your occupational boat
- How to integrate your “left-behind” potential into your “going forward” professional development
- What it is that will make you say “I can’t wait to get to work today!”
- The six steps of digging deep to discover who you really are as a business professional
- Four steps to “growing up” the professional ladder
- Why the three hidden secrets the improv comedy player uses in upping his/her game apply directly to you
ExecuProv is well-known for its out-of-the-box approach to bettering the presentation and performance skills of business executives! This new course is yet one more example of the company’s uncanny ability to provide valuable lessons in a unique and fun-filled way.
Cherie Kerr, a founding member of the L.A. Groundlings (Will Ferrell, Kristin Wiig, Melissa McCarthy, Cheryl Hines, Phil Hartman, Lisa Kudrow, Kathy Griffin, etc.) and also founder of the OC Crazies, and her team of instructors, have a rich and proven history of bringing to market trail-blazing concepts that bring out a “performer’s” talent.